- Meet the Doctors
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Come meet our doctors today!
The staff at Twin Lakes Veterinary Hospital believes your pet deserves the very best in surgery and medical care. We will do everything possible to assure your pet has a safe surgery and a comfortable and uneventful recovery. All major surgeries are performed in the surgery suite under sterile conditions.
The following are required for all surgery patients
- Physical Exam at Twin Lakes Veterinary Hospital within the past year.
- Current on core vaccines.
- Recent negative fecal sample.
- Pre-operative bloodwork –performed prior to surgery
Surgeries and elective procedures must be scheduled in advance. Surgeries are performed Monday through Friday, and patients are admitted between 7:15 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. For your convenience, your pet may be checked in the night before at no additional charge. Food or treats must be withheld after 10pm the night before surgery, but it is not necessary to withhold water.
Please call if you have questions or schedule a consultation if you would like a detailed estimate for a procedure.