Services Offered at Best Friends Veterinary Hospital in Crossville, TN
Whichever member of your team you rely on at Best Friends Veterinary Hospital, your pet is in good hands. Our Crossville veterinarians offer a wide range of services, including:
- Pet Exam Services - An annual pet exam let us evaluate every aspect of your pet's health, catching any lurking problems so we can treat them immediately.
- X-Ray and Ultrasound Imaging - Our digital X-rays offer state-of-the-art speed, detail, safety, and accuracy. We submit hip and elbow X-rays to the OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) for prompt, accurate diagnosis. We also use ultrasound imaging to view internal tissues.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations are critical for defending your pet against common and hazardous disease organisms. We administer both core vaccinations (essential for all pets) and elective vaccinations (for specific risks)
- De-Worming - Worms can do great harm to an animal's digestive system, and sometimes they can be passed on from the animal's mother. Our de-worming procedure can help your pet stay well.
- Pest/Parasite Prevention - Prevention is always the best medicine, especially where pests and parasites are concerned. We offer preventative medication programs to protect your pet against fleas, ticks, and worms that might otherwise devastate his health.
- Microchipping - Microchipping is a simple, non-surgical implantation of a tiny RFID chip under your pet's skin. The scanned information from this chip can be matched up to a national database so you can be reunited with him if he gets lost.
- Spay/Neuter Surgery - Spay/neuter surgery is preventative care -- not just in the birth-control sense, but also as a means of reducing cancer risk and risky behaviors.
- General Pet Surgery - In addition to spay/neuter surgery, we can perform a wide range of surgical procedures. These procedures include oral surgery, internal surgery, orthopedic surgery, tumor removal for biopsy, and emergency surgery to remove foreign objects or fix acute injuries. Our sophisticated laser surgery means less pain, less bleeding, and faster recuperation.
- Dental Care - Leave your pet's dental needs to us! We can perform annual exams (including digital dental X-rays) to check for oral cancer, tooth damage, infections, and periodontal disease triggered by bacteria. We also provide teeth cleaning to remove the tartar that bacteria love to feed on.
- Hospitalization - If your pet needs close veterinary monitoring, we're happy to provide 24 hour ICU hospitalization and care.
- Certificates - Does your pet need national or international health certificates for travel purposes? We can make sure your pet is healthy and prepare the necessary documentation.
Contact Best Friends Veterinary Hospital in Crossville to Schedule a Pet Exam or Other Veterinary Services
Need to schedule a pet exam or other veterinary services? Call Best Friends Veterinary Hospital at 931-459-2006 to speak with our experienced staff.